Job: Legal Secretary
QED Legal is working alongside a prestigious law firm to recruit a legal secretary to their Commercial Property team in Norwich.
The successful candidate for this position will be expected to provide:
- Full secretarial support to fee earners in the commercial property department
- Diary management
- Audio and copy typing
- File management and other administration tasks to assist with the smooth and efficient running of the department
Experience of working a legal secretarial position will be required in order to be considered for this role. Experience in commercial property is beneficial but not essential.
You will be joining one of the strongest and most well-respected commercial firms in the area. The workload will be varied and interesting and will be of excellent commercial quality.
This firm will offer a comprehensive benefits package including the following:-
- A top end salary (based on experience)
- Generous annual leave policies with the chance to buy and sell extra days
- Bonus scheme
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Private Healthcare
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position or contact Greg at QED Legal for further details.