Job: Legal PA Construction Litigation
Legal PA Construction Litigation
Manchester City Centre
6 Month FTC
A Legal PA/Secretary is required to join a leading International Law Firm, in their Manchester office supporting within Construction Litigation.
The Legal PA will support at Partner level. This will include:
- Organising events, supporting with marketing activities
- Drafting letters, documents
- Diary management, meeting arrangements
- Preparing information for meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Screening calls, liaising with clients
- Oversee the billing for client files
- Support with MI reports and financial reports
- Liaise with the document production department
Previous Legal PA or Secretarial within Litigation is essential. You should have experience in working within a busy and demanding environment and be able to work independently. You should be highly professional as you will be client facing.
The Legal Secretary will be a full-time position working in central Manchester. Salary depending on experience. 6 month FTC initially.
Hybrid working is 2/3 days office based.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.