Job: Legal PA
QED Legal are proud to be representing a Top UK 100 law firm who are looking for a legal PA to join their busy office in Newcastle.
The ideal candidate for this role will be pro-active, organised, self-motivated and have a good eye for detail. This is a perfect opportunity for a legal secretary to take that next step in their career.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining fee earners diaries
- Assisting with billing and financial tasks
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting documents
- File opening and management in accordance to firms protocols
- Preparing agendas
- Creating, reformatting, and distributing documents
- Producing highly accurate and professional pieces of work
IT skills are essential for this role and must be proficient in Microsoft office.
This firm are a fantastic company to work for and offer 40% hybrid working, benefits which invest in your health and wellbeing, generous pension contributions, additional holidays linked to continuous length of service and many more.
To hear more about this fantastic role please contact Amy Spark at QED Legal or click ‘Apply’ below.