Job: Legal Counsel – Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a fast-growing FTSE 100 and they are looking for a Legal Counsel for a 12 month fixed term contract to join their busy and growing in-house legal department based in Leeds.
This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and supporting the legal department in a wide range of other legal matters.
Based in Leeds this company has a hybrid working policy preferring employees to be in 2 days in the office per week.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 2 plus years PQE and experience with online media
- Be a lawyer with a strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements which could include supplier contracts, licensing, website terms and conditions
- Have a proven track record in their career to date
- Be an excellent communicator with a commercial / business outlook
- Help mentor, support and develop more junior members of the team
This is a great opportunity to work in a team where you develop a variety of different legal skills. The role offers the potential to progress and develop your career quickly.
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 2 plus years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.