Job: Legal Counsel – Data Protection – Compliance
Our rapidly expanding in-house client are looking for a Compliance Solicitor to join their in-house legal department. The successful candidate will be providing legal advice on data protection, privacy and guiding the business through its compliance obligations.
Based in London the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 2+ years PQE
- Enjoy a wide-ranging role helping the company manage risk effectively and always discharges it’s legal and regulatory responsibilities
- Have specific focus on: Data Protection, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and governance
- Assist the business with a range of other legal matters
- Be the first point of contact and manage external counsel relationships
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
Our client envisages that candidates with between 2 – 4 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.