Job: In-house Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Our client is a market leader in trading commodities and metals on a global basis. They are looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their busy in-house legal team.
Based in London the ideal candidate:
- A commercial litigator with a strong pedigree and background in litigation and international arbitration on complex and high value cases
- Ideally have between 6 and 8 years post qualification experience and have gained exposure to LCIA and LME and ideally also ICSID and ICC
- Will have a proven track record in their career to date and previous experience / training in a within a leading City law firm or in-house team
- Will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
- Exposure to commodities and trade finance disputes is desirable
Our client envisages that candidates between 6 - 8 years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals.