Job: Group Litigation Solicitor – Liverpool – Salary up to £55,000
A top Liverpool City Centre law firm with a strong reputation of career development and work quality are seeking a Group Litigation Solicitor to join their Liverpool city centre office for their thriving team.
The role entails assisting the Head of the firm’s Group Litigation department in the management of a team which co-ordinates Multi-party claims, including most recently against various vehicle manufacturers as a result of issues relating to engine emissions.
The firm is offering:
️High Salary from £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
️Generous Bonus structure
️Progression and Development Opportunities
️Discounts and other benefits
- All aspects of researching, developing, investigating and bringing proceedings in multi-party actions;
- Developing a close working relationship with other Claimant firms, Defendant solicitors and King’s Counsel to advance claims through the Court system;
- Gathering the necessary evidence and data required to bring valid claims in large volumes;
- Taking client instructions and advising on legal and procedural issues in an effort to progress files and the litigation as a whole;
- Supervising and delegating work to junior staff as appropriate;
- Contributing original ideas and concepts to improve the department and grow the business.
Requirements and skills:
- Previous litigation experience is essential;
- Understand the civil litigation environment and be able to and assess and apply that knowledge to group litigation;
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts in relation to parties to the claim and third party stakeholders;
- IT literate with previous use of Proclaim advantageous;
- Committed, organised and dedicated – able to cope with pressure;
- The ability to manage own workload whilst keeping quality of work to a high standard;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Target driven whilst maintaining exceptional client care;
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
The salary circa £35,000 - £55,000 DOE, with an outstanding benefits scheme.
For further information on this role or a confidential chat please contact Paulina Anna at QED Legal or apply with your CV.