Job: Float Legal Secretary
Float Legal Secretary (single office)
Float Secretary required for a leading regional Legal 500 firm - A brilliant firm to work for, a good array of benefits, with a very well established and supported team dealing with household name clients.
If you're a Legal Secretary with experience in any area of private practice law and looking for a change, breaking away from being tied down in one team this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
This very varied role that could see you supporting for holiday cover, absence due sickness, times of high business demand. Assignments can be anything from a few days through to a number of weeks on any given department
- Support all areas of the practice - including commercial and personal focused areas of law
- A great opportunity to engage with all teams around the business.
- Part of a central team float secretaries - managed by HR/ops team - (no partners to answer to!)
- Would suit someone proficient in audio/digital typing - familiarity with Big Hand
- The role is more than just audiotyping however.
- General Legal administrative support
- Being highly valued and seen as a 'life saver' by many departments!
This is a great practice to work for and one that other firms would be hard pushed to compete with when it comes to staff happiness, focus on personal wellbeing and generally making you feel like an actual valued member of staff. The firm offer a good overall pay and benefits package which includes good annual holiday, regularly paid bonuses that include support staff and lots of nice touches that aren't provided by other firms.
To discuss this role and other legal secretary positions in the region contact me, Gary, at QED Legal. Alternatively, if you do have a CV prepared feel free to apply online today!