Job: Family Solicitor
£40,000 - £55,000
QED Legal has an interesting position of a Family Solicitor to join our client's well-respected regional firm, for their office based in the Beaconsfield, Bucks.
Our firm is looking to take on a Family Solicitor, anywhere upwards of 3 years PQE to join their award-winning Family department, and offering the opportunity to work alongside industry leading family law specialists.
- You will work as the Team Leader, taking on a caseload of good quality private work.
- You will work on a mixed & interesting case load of divorce, financial matters, children cases, TOLATA, domestic abuse etc.
- You will be active in Business Development and gaining more business.
Experience in key areas of private family law including:
- Financial proceedings,
- Emergency injunctions,
- Private children act applications,
- Pre-nuptial agreements and
- Cohabitation work
You must have excellent organisational skills and an adaptable approach in order to offer high quality legal advice to your clients. A sympathetic attitude is essential together with being an open and clear communicator.
If this sounds like a role you believe you match the requirements, or know someone who does then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at email@example.com, or by applying to this vacancy.
Synonym titles: family solicitor, senior family solicitor, family associate, senior family associate, junior family solicitor, matrimonial solicitor, divorce solicitor, etc.