Job: Family Lawyer – Hybrid Working, High Quality Work and Fantastic Career Prospects!
A great new opportunity for an experienced Family Lawyer at one of Merseyside's leading law firms!
- Fantastic salary of up to around £42,000!
- Great opportunities for hybrid working, with at least 2 days a week working from home!
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression for the right candidate!
- Chance to work on a variety of Divorce and Finance matters, including high net-worth clients!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Merseyside's leading law firms at their office in either Liverpool City Centre or on the Wirral. Offering a great salary of up to around £42,000, along with great opportunities for hybrid working and great career prospects, this role is perfect for candidates with at least 2 years' experience within Divorce and Finance matters.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Working on a caseload of privately funded Divorce and Finance matters from start to finish, including advocacy
- Ensure that clients are kept advised and informed throughout the process
- Work alongside senior team members in order to grow the department and bring in new work through networking etc
- Develop close relationships with clients and referral sources in order to ensure continued work with them
Ideally, you will be an experience Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years' experience dealing with Divorce and Finance cases, and preferably have experience working with High Net-Worth clients. You will be confident in your advocacy and be dedicated to providing great service to the client, being happy to keep them advised and informed in an empathetic manner at all times.
What the firm can offer you is a fantastic salary of up to around £42,000, along with a generous benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and the opportunity for hybrid working of at least 2 days a week working from home! The firm is one of the strongest in Merseyside and can offer fantastic career prospects, allowing you to work alongside regionally renowned lawyers and providing fantastic opportunities for training and progression for the right candidate!
If this role looks like it could be a good opportunity for you and you'd be interested in getting some more information then apply below or get in touch with Josh Smith at QED Legal for some more information.