Job: Family Lawyer Full or Part-Time
Family lawyer- Nottingham
QED Legal is working alongside a prestigious law firm to recruit a family solicitor or legal executive on a full-time or part-time basis.
Family law team at this firm deals a host of private matters, including divorce and financial settlements, pre-nuptial agreements and private children’s work. They have top rate reputation in this area of practice.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum 5 years PQE
- Experience in private matrimonial matters
- Family mediation accreditation, or working towards
This is a great opportunity to continue your family law career within one of the leading specialist family law teams in the local area.
What the firm will provide:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous annual leave which increases over time
- All-inclusive work events
- Bonus scheme
- Professional development support
In addition to the above you can expect fantastic progression prospects and a structured career path within a firm that takes pride in their approach to professional development.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position or contact Alex at QED Legal for further details