Job: EL/PL Fee Earner
An award-winning claimant firm based in Manchester City Centre is looking for a fee earner (qualified or non qualified) to join their Employment and Public Liability Department. To be considered you must have some previous EL experience.
The successful candidate will manage a caseload of litigated files.
- A personal Injury Litigation Executive dealing in pre and post litigation EL/PL cases.
- Manage a caseload of 100150 files at any one time
- Working to court deadlines
- Liaising and reporting to insurers
- Writing letters negotiating a claimants settlement
- Letters of instruction
- Medical reports
- Issuing court proceedings
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of running a personal injury caseload within a legal 500 law firm. You have a good working knowledge of the CPR and JC guidelines. Excellent written and verbal communication is required. You must also have excellent attention to detail.
Candidates are currently being shortlisted and sent over to the hiring manager for consideration.