Job: Digital Content Manager
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join a thriving law firm in Newcastle City Centre.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about creating a positive engaging brand image for the firm and someone who strives to build business growth. It is crucial to be highly organised, with a problem-solving attitude and able to use imagination.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a proven record in a digital marketing role
- Have a degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills
- Can demonstrate success with digital copying writing/SEO
- Strong website management skills/knowledge
The role will mainly involve:
- Copy writing and co-ordinating engaging content across the firm
- Creating an exciting engaging image for the brand
- Covering all digital marketing content, website content, SEO, advertising, eMarketing, Social media, PR, video, podcasts, awards submissions and digital BID management creation
- Pushing creative boundaries in order to generate fresh content ideas that connect with target audience
This firm has a fantastic work culture and looks after their people, if this sounds like something you would like to be a part of get in touch with Amy Spark at QED Legal or click ‘Apply’ below.