Job: Criminal Defence Solicitor 3 years PQE + *Exclusive Role*
An exclusive opportunity has just arisen with a Legal 500, leading firm in Leeds to join their expanding and reputable Criminal Defence team offering a very competitive salary.
About the role
- Involves handling a varied and wide-ranging caseload dealing with matters in areas including fraud, sexual and violence cases, drugs and money laundering
- The undertaking of Crown Court Advocacy (if qualified to do so)
- You will be expected to take part in business development, networking and marketing initiatives
- Be a Legal Aid Supervisor as per the Standard Crime Contract specification
- Hold the ability to cover remand cases at short notice as well as police station call outs
- Be experienced at using the proclaim case management system
- Have an interest in animal welfare cases
Benefits of the role
- Very competitive salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Staff social events and much more!
Sound like the role and firm for you? Apply now and reach out to Candace Williamson at QED Legal on the details provided for more information.