Job: Crime Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer- Leicester
QED Legal is working with a prestigious multi-site firm to recruit a Lawyer into their Crime department. The role involves the representation of a wide variety of clients at the Police Station and, depending upon the circumstances, thereafter in criminal and sometimes disciplinary and other associated proceedings. You would be expected to be involved in case preparation with clients and counsel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current practicing certificate for either the SRA or CILEX
- Own strong client following
- Ability to run your own caseload and acting with autonomy
- Advocacy skills with the ability and willingness to conduct own advocacy
- Duty Qualified (If not, a willingness to become accredited)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive firm that prides itself on career development.
In return the firm will provide a competitive salary (based on experience), generous annual leave and a lucrative benefits package.
Apply ASAP to be considered for this position or contact Alex at QED Legal for further details