Job: Credit Controller
This is a great opportunity to work as part of the wider finance team, providing support to the firm, and ensuring smooth and timely collection of outstanding accounts.
This is a leading legal 500 heavy weight who offer a fantastic working environment, some hybrid working and a competitive salary and benefits package.
It's likely you shall have a minimum of 2 years' previous experience ideally gained within a legal setting and shall be proficient in the collection of aged debts, be able to identify, review and escalate as required and produce timely and accurate reports for the Partners review.
Typical responsibilities shall include:
- Reviewing and enhancing existing credit control processes
- Processing all client communications including invoices, statements and reminders
- Providing timely management information and reconciliations to enable prompt decision making
- Preparation of regular reports for management and distribution to fee earners
- Meeting regularly with department heads and fee earners to manage debtor balances
If you'd like to know more, please contact Deborah Collier at QED Legal on the details provided.