Job: Costs Draftsman
A great new opportunity for an experienced Costs Draftsperson in Liverpool
- Fantastic salary up to £45,000!
- Opportunity for hybrid/remote working for the right candidate!
- Fantastic career progression opportunities including the opening of a separate costs company!
- Opportunity to work on interesting and varied cases, including the possibility of high-value cases!
A great new opportunity has come up for an experienced Costs Draftsperson to join a well known Personal Injury firm in Merseyside! Offering a fantastic salary of up to £45,000 and the possibility of some fantastic hybrid working opportunities, this role is perfect for those with 3 years' experience handling Personal Injury/Civil Litigation cost claims!
This role will see you responsible for:
- Working on a caseload of fast and multi-track personal injury, clinical negligence and civil litigation cost claims
- Drafting bills, schedules, points of disputes, replies, cost budgets and statements of cost
- Conduct negotiations and attend CCMCs where necessary/appropriate
- Provide advice to fee earners and support staff with regards to costs matters
Ideally you will be an experienced Costs Draftsperson or Costs Lawyer with at least 3 years' experience dealing with fast and multi-track costs claims. You will be confident and experienced within all aspects of Costs claims, and preferably have good experience with negotiations and CCMCs.
What the firm can offer you is a fantastic salary of up to around £45,000 along with a generous benefits package, including the opportunity for hybrid/remote working for the right candidate. The firm is constantly growing and looking for candidates with a desire to progress, with the opportunity to take a management role at a new costs company the firm intends to open in the near future being on the cards for the right candidate!
If this role looks like it could be a great next step in your career then apply below or get in touch with Josh Smith at QED Legal for a confidential chat.