Job: Corporate & Commercial Solicitor 1-4 PQE – Cheshire
Position: Corporate & Commercial Solicitor (1-4 PQE)
Salary: Up to £55,000 (DOE)
Work in a highly regarded law firm with a stellar reputation in Cheshire. Enjoy a flexible hybrid working model to achieve an optimal work-life balance. Collaborate with an excellent team of experienced and renowned solicitors. Take advantage of ongoing professional development opportunities.
As a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor (1-4 PQE), you will be responsible for:
- Handling a diverse caseload of corporate and commercial matters.
- Providing expert legal advice to clients on a range of issues.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements and contracts.
- Advising on corporate governance and compliance matters.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Contributing to the growth and success of the Corporate & Commercial team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Solicitor with 1-4 years' PQE in Corporate & Commercial law.
- Strong knowledge and experience in handling a variety of corporate and commercial matters.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to provide sound legal advice to clients.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply:
If this role sounds like it could be the next step up in your career, then please apply below or get in touch with Paulina Anna for a confidential chat about the role