Job: Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor
Newcastle upon Tyne
(1-4 years PQE) if you do not fall within this, please do reach out as there is some flexibility.
I am currently working with a central Newcastle firm renowned for it's quality work and employee satisfaction looking to recruit Solicitor to undertake contentious trusts and probate work within this growing practice area and to join their top ranked team. The contentious probate team has been awarded a top rating by Legal 500 2023, confirming it as one of the leading specialists in its field in the North of England, in recognition of its legal and client service excellence.
Reporting to the Head of Contentious Probate you will be 1 to 4 years PQE with experience in litigation with a focus on will challenges, administration disputes, proprietary estoppel disputes and Inheritance Act claims.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate expertise and skill in the following areas:
- Experience of a broad range of contentious trusts and probate matters
- Exceptional client care
- Experience of mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Proven experience of handling and managing own caseload
- Contributing towards business development initiatives
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
Membership of ACTAPS (including Student or Associate membership) would be a positive advantage but is not essential, and we would support someone through the ACTAPS course if necessary.
- Competitve Salary
- Hybrid Working Model
- Bonus Scheme