Job: Construction Lawyer
Senior Associate - Construction (Non-Contentious)
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Construction Solicitor to join a top tier Legal 500 firm based in Bristol, UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work on national infrastructure projects, advising clients on a range of non-contentious construction matters.
- Advising clients on non-contentious construction matters, including drafting, and negotiating construction contracts, and other related agreements
- Advising on procurement strategies, project documentation, and project delivery models
- Managing client relationships and liaising with project stakeholders
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior members of the team
- Assisting with business development initiatives and marketing activities
- A minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience in non-contentious construction matters
- Experience working on national infrastructure projects is highly desirable
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, results-driven, and client-focused
We offer a competitive salary package, flexible working arrangements, and excellent career development opportunities.
To learn more about this Construction Solicitor opportunity please contact Matt Dewsnap at QED Legal or apply online.