Job: Company Secretary Assistant – FTSE 250
Company Secretarial Assistant
We're working with a FTSE 250 Financial services business, specifically focused in wealth management, asset management, financial planning and more.
They're now looking to add a CoSec Assistant to their team, assisting with CoSec work across the team. You will gain exposure to share schemes, board support, stock exchange, and AGMs
You will report directly to the Deputy CoSec, covering a broad CoSec role, you will work on multiple areas of corporate governance.
What are we looking for?
- 2/3 years CoSec experince
- Ideally you have experience within a listed business
- ICSA qualified or part qualified.
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- Competitive Salary
- Join an employer of choice for the wealth management sector.
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Share Scheme
I'm excited to chat with all you London-based CoSecs looking for a new role. Apply below or drop me a message at Lauren.Eager@QEDLegal.com