Job: Company Secretary
Assistant Company Secretary
Full time, permanent
We're working with a global UK-headquartered telecoms company, looking to expand its legal team. They operate across the gobe, they're market leaders in their space. Ready to add an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to their team.
Joining a close knit team, you will have opportunity to project manage and shape the framework across the governance team.
- Annual Reporting, manage the preparation and distribution of annual reports, including work with external auditors
- Audit Queries, drive progress of queries utilising your experience to reach resolutions.
- Board Support, work with the Chairman and Committee to provide support, reports, drafting, governance reviews and more
- Keep up to date with changes to company law and best practices.
- Build and maintain key compliance frameworks.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across multiple businesses, the ability to stand on their own two feet with the initiative to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
BONUS: worked across multiple retail buinesses.
Interested? Know someone who could be? Get in touch, Lauren.Eager@QEDLegal.com