Job: Commercial Solicitor – Legal Counsel – APAC
Our client is looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Lawyer to join their growing and busy in-house legal department. This is a broad and varied in-house position offering the potential for progression and development.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strength in drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements, including sales agreements, services agreements, license agreements, and NDAs
- Be able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal issues such as corporate governance, compliance, insurance and other matters
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate legal issues in a business-friendly way and influence key stakeholders
- Be able to effectively manage competing priorities and stakeholder expectations
- Manage external counsel
- Be a qualified solicitor with strong academics who has trained at an international law firm
Based in Singapore this company has a hybrid working policy preferring employees to be in the office 4 days per week.
Our client envisages that candidates ranging from 1 - 4 years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.