Job: Commercial Solicitor – In-house
Our client is a fast-growing, leading-edge technology company looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their busy in-house legal department. This is a position that will provide decent opportunity to progress and develop your career quickly.
Based in London this company has a hybrid working policy preferring employees to be in 3 days in the office per week.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with who has gained good training at a law firm with a good reputation
- Be between 3 - 6 years PQE
- Have broad commercial legal experience
- Have experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements
- Be able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters such as IP, corporate, data privacy, compliance and property
The successful candidate must be able to point to strong communication skills and good business and commerciality skills. You will need to be hungry and ambitious and keen to push your career forward in a vibrant, fast moving organisation.
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 3 to 6 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.