Job: Commercial Solicitor – In-house
Our client is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their busy in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role offering the opportunity to progress and develop your skills and experience.
Remote Working Opportunity - The head office is based Doncaster and they would consider candidates who can come into the office two to three days a week. If candidates wanted to work in the office more that too is possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with strong academics who has trained at a reputable law firm
- Have at least two years post qualified experience
- Have experience in drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements
- Be able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 2 - 4 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.