Job: Commercial Property Solicitor- Networking/Utilities
Utilities/Network Lawyer- Nottingham
QED Legal are working with a Chambers and Legal 500 firm to recruit into the UK’s largest specialist legal provider of tailored volume property solutions for the energy sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working as solicitor or CILEX with a strong commercial background
- An interest in utilities
- Experience of leading and mentoring junior team members
This exciting role is client facing and will allow the successful candidate to work with the leading energy companies, whilst managing a team of conscientious paralegals.
What the firm will provide:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous annual leave (which increases over time)
- Terrific benefits package, including life assurance policies and generous pension contributions
- Fantastic work life balance
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Career progression and opportunities to gain more responsibility
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position or contact Alex at QED Legal for further details.