Job: Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has come up to join a growing niche law firm that specialises in providing legal advice and support to the renewable energy industry. They are currently seeking a talented Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years' PQE to join their team in Bristol.
- Advising clients on a range of commercial property matters, including acquisitions, disposals, leases, and licenses
- Drafting and negotiating property agreements and documents
- Conducting due diligence on property transactions
- Providing legal advice on property issues related to renewable energy projects
- Managing client relationships and liaising with stakeholders
- Assisting with business development initiatives and marketing activities
- A minimum of 5 years' PQE in commercial property matters
- Some prior experience working on energy projects is highly desirable
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, results-driven, and client-focused
If you're a Commercial Property Solicitor with a passion for the renewable energy industry and looking for an exciting new challenge, please contact Matt Dewsnap at QED Legal.