Job: Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive - Swindon, UK
A well-established, regional multi-service law firm with an outstanding reputation for providing high-quality legal services to their clients for over 100 years is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their friendly and committed team in Swindon. This firm is committed to providing a consistently high quality of legal service to their clients and are looking for a candidate who shares their passion for excellence.
- Handle a varied caseload of commercial property matters, including sales and acquisitions, refinancing and leases.
- Provide practical and commercial advice to clients.
- Work independently on your own caseload, whilst also assisting others on larger and more complex transactions.
- Ensure that all work is completed to the highest standard and within the required timescales.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Qualified as a solicitor or legal executive in England and Wales, with a minimum of 2 years' PQE in commercial property law.
- Proven ability to handle a busy caseload with minimal supervision.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to provide practical advice to clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in a broad range of commercial property matters will be highly regarded.
On offer is a competitive salary package, including generous holiday allowance and pension scheme. The firm is committed to the professional development of their staff and provide ongoing training and support to ensure that their lawyers are equipped with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed.
This firm is deeply committed to the communities in which they operate and take pride in providing their clients with the best possible legal advice whilst maintaining a friendly, approachable and professional service. They have a loyal and longstanding client base, with generations of whole families using their services.
If you are an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive looking for a new challenge, please contact Matt Dewsnap at QED Legal or apply online.