Job: Commercial Property Legal Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Legal Assistant in Southport!
- Fantastic salary of up to £24,000!
- Great opportunities for career development and progression at one of the North West's leading Legal 500 firms!
- Great benefits including 36 days holiday (including bank holidays) and 2 days per week working from home!
- Chance to work as part of a leading Commercial Property team and with some of the best lawyers in the North West!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join a leading Legal 500 Commercial Property team! Offering a fantastic salary of up to around £24,000, along with a fantastic benefits package (including hybrid working!) and fantastic career progression and development opportunities, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant with at least 12 months working within Property.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Assisting Solicitors and Fee Earners with their Commercial Property cases from inception to completion
- Undertake a variety of tasks including preparing complex documents and client letters, undertaking due diligence, preparing complex reports, and attending meetings
- Liaise with clients and third parties where necessary, and being the first point of contact for clients when making queries
- Assist Fee Earners with risk and compliance within their cases
Ideally, you will be an experienced Legal Assistant or Paralegal with at least 12 months experience in a similar role. Having experience working in a Commercial Property team is an advantage but not essential, but having experience working in Property of some form is essential. You will be confident in your ability to deal with a wide range of tasks, not limited to those above, and feel confident in your communication ability.
What the firm can offer you is a highly competitive salary of up to around £24,000, along with a fantastic benefits package which includes 2 days per week working from home, along with 36 days holiday (including bank holidays). You will be provided the chance to work in one of the North West's leading Legal 500 Commercial Property teams, working with some of the most experienced and renowned Solicitors in the region on a variety of interesting matters. The firm can provide fantastic opportunities for career progression and development, providing fantastic training and mentoring, and can be a fantastic place to start a career within Commercial Property!
If this role looks like it could be a fantastic new opportunity for you and you'd like to get some more information, then apply below or get in touch with Josh Smith at QED Legal for some more information.