Job: Commercial Property Lawyer
Commercial Property Lawyer- Derby
QED are working with a regional Legal 500 Commercial firm to recruit into their commercial property team.
The role will involve assisting the partners and other members of the team in providing legal guidance and advice to existing clients and engage in new business development activities. You will work to support the core Commercial Property team in the provision of a high quality legal service to clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in commercial property
- The ability to manage a complex caseload from day one
- Experience in providing appropriate advice in accordance with professional standards, compliance and internal quality requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in commercial property for a leading law firm in the area.
What the firm will provide:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Generous annual leave (which increases over time)
- Terrific benefits package, including life assurance policies and generous pension contributions
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Career progression and opportunities to gain more responsibility
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position or contact Alex at QED Legal for further details.