Job: Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Great firm who offer a fantastic benefits package, competitive salaries, engaging and challenging work and a fabulous working environment.
Sounds good right, too good to be true?? Nope, they hold themselves accountable regularly and check in with their teams to make sure they are happy, motivated and feel appreciated.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly experienced team with an impressive client base across the financial sector. Your primary responsibility shall be to collect/recover unsecured and secured debts using both collection processes and litigation.
Typical responsibilities shall include:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to ensure the best outcome for customers.
- File management within the case management system to ensure that our client’s cases are progressed timely.
- Ensuring that customers information is recorded accurately to the case management system and ensuring clients are kept updated on changes.
- Taking personal responsibility for compliance with all relevant client and internal Service Level Agreements.
- Taking responsibility to ensure that clients’ accounts are successfully managed through the court process to ensure a positive outcome for clients.
- Making enforcement decisions or recommendations on behalf of our clients and enforcing court judgements
Ideally you shall have a minimum of 1 years' previous experience in debt collection, have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal and shall have the ability to deal with clients is an empathetic manner.
Some hybrid and flexible working is also offered after a successful settling in period.