Job: Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Hybrid working options
A dynamic and innovative specialist legal practice seek to appoint an ambitious commercial litigator
The firm are every bit 'not' your traditional private practice, entrepreneurial in their outlook with commercially savvy directors who have seen significant growth year in year. In order to grow the business further they require an ambitious commercial litigator to join their ranks and play a significant role in the future success of the firm. The role offers the opportunity for professional growth and also personal financial reward.
- Substantial potential for commercial growth
- Uncapped bonuses based on personal input and outcomes
- Options for seniority and a shareholding in the firm as it grows
- Entrepreneurial outlook without barriers to innovation
The firm specialise in financial services and regulatory and professional negligence matters, providing high-quality services to a wide range of clients (including individuals, businesses, and insolvency practitioners). They work closely with insolvency practitioners and regulated businesses, providing audit and investigation services.
The firm would ideally like to bring the insolvency related matters inhouse as part of their immediate plans for growth to add to the portfolio of existing matters they deal with.
They are a very well regarded practice who are increasingly challenging large international firms on the quality of their work. Their growth has been achieved through a blend of traditional legal sector values with an innovative and proactive approach, delivering high-quality, cost-effective advice.
- Are you currently in a situation that feels a little claustrophobic, perhaps you already have obstacles in your path to progress?
- Would you appreciate being a little less shackled, a more open road ahead of you?
- Perhaps with all manner of opportunity, freedom and the opportunity to lead and develop your own team ?
If so, the Directors would be very keen to meet you.
The role would see you providing high-quality commercial advice to companies, individuals, and officeholders on all aspects of commercial litigation and insolvency and restructuring. The position would cover both contentious and non-contentious work in relation to:
· Corporate recovery
· Claims against directors
· Defending claims for fraudulent trading
· Bankruptcy petitions
· Personal insolvency issues
The firm offer a relaxed working environment with a good salary (open to discussion based on experience), a 35hr working week along with 25 days holiday. They have a tailored bonus structure too and keen to reward committed individuals.
To discuss the role further contact Gary at QED Legal or simply apply online for an immediate response.