Job: Commercial IP Solicitor – In-house
Our client is an international company, looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Lawyer to join their busy in-house legal department.
This is a broad and varied in-house position offering the potential for progression and development.
Based in London this company has a hybrid working policy preferring employees to be in 2 days in the office per week.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide legal support on a range of other matters such as knowledge of commercial contract, IP law, data protection and compliance
- Draft and negotiate services agreements and other commercial contracts - such as Master Service Agreements, Licences, SaaS agreements
- Be a qualified Solicitor ideally with at least 1 years’ experience in an in-house or law firm environment
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a commercial / business outlook to their work
Our client envisages that candidates between 1 - 4 years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.