Job: Commercial Director – Technology Contracts
Our client is looking for a Commercial Director. This would be a good opportunity for a senior lawyer with very strong face to face commercial skills.
Candidates need to be able to point to a proven track record in complex technology commercial contract negotiation relating to public sector procurement.
Based in Central London this company has a hybrid working policy but would prefer employees to be in the office 3 to 4 days per week.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor ideally with at least 7 years’ post qualified experience
- Have significant experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of ICT / technology / software contracts
- Have experience of public sector procurement frameworks
- Build and manage strong legal / commercial relationships with key external customers and partners
- Be able to lead and manage a team
- Have good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Have a commercial / business outlook to their work
Our client envisages that candidates will have at least 7 years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.