Job: Commercial Corporate Solicitor – In-house
Our client is an established global ESG business looking for a transactional commercial / corporate lawyer to join their dynamic in-house team. This position offers a variety (both in nature and international scope) of interesting and challenging company commercial legal work.
Based in London this company has a hybrid working policy preferring employees to be in 3 days in the office per week.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post-qualified experience drafting, negotiating, and reviewing a wide variety of contracts and agreements
- Post-qualification experience, at a City or international law firm, in commercial, corporate, private equity, finance or insurance team
- Some experience of litigation, for example a litigation seat during a training contract
- Some regulatory experience
- A commercial / business outlook to their work
Our client envisages that candidates with 2+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.