Job: Commercial Contracts Solicitor – In-house
Our client is looking for a Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their busy in-house legal department.
This is an interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements (both customer and supplier).
Remote Working Opportunity - The UK office is currently in Central London. Some of the team work in the office a couple of days a week, others only come in for key meetings a couple of times a quarter. The company want people to be able to work in the best environment for them.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- Be drafting and negotiating commercial contracts including NDAs, master services agreements and IT-related contracts (such as SaaS, consultancy, licensing, network services and software development contracts)
- Have excellent commercial and business outlook to their work
- Be able to point to strong communication skills
- In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 2 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.