Job: Civil Litigation Solicitor
A new and exciting opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join an established and high performing law firm in central Birmingham.
The firm has grown from strength-to-strength through a series of strategic hires and intense business development initiatives.
The firm has secured an excellent reputation from clients through-out Birmingham and has received acclaim for their work within Civil Litigation.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking to appoint a talented Civil Litigation Solicitor.
- Solicitor opportunity
- 2 years PQE +
- Salary of £40,000 +
- Transparent progression opportunities
You will manage your own caseload handling disputes, commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, building disputes, debt recovery, contract dispute and general litigation (including small volume of personal injury matters).
Other duties will include:
- Running your own varied caseload of Litigations cases;
- Taking instructions and funding;
- Deal with client queries over the phone and in person;
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders and third parties;
- Undertake necessary pre-action litigation;
- Draft and prepare proceedings, schedule of loss, pleadings, witness statement and necessary court documents as required;
- Prepare, advise and draft necessary documents for applications
For more information on the role reach out to Devan Partington at QED Legal.