Job: Childcare Solicitor – 3yrs+
Part-time & Full-time options available
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
A new opportunity for an experienced Childcare Lawyer to play a leading role at one of the region's more recent additions to the Sussex legal set.
- A high level of autonomy on offer, being a key fee earner for childcare work
- Excellent flexibility on offer with regards to remote / hybrid working options
- Generous and above market sector bonuses/incentives in place from a firm who believe in 'fair reward'
- Relaxed office working environment, busy yet very friendly and personable approach
- Support on hand for further professional development
One of the region's newer and more modern firms with a growing footprint across the Southeast and established offices across Sussex and Surrey. The firm provides advice and legal service to the individual and across the business sector.
With a very well established Family team in Hove there now exists a new opportunity for a Childcare specialist (Solicitor / FCILEx) to come in and take on a great deal of ownership managing the majority of the legal aid work.
If you consider yourself to be a self-starter with excellent technical ability and highly competent in dealing with care proceedings this role will provide you with plenty of challenge and opportunity for further career growth. If you are already on the Children Panel that would of course be very welcome, but the firm would be happy to support anyone with the relevant advocacy experience achieving that status.
To discuss this role further (and other options we have in Childcare) contact Gary at QED Legal or simply apply online with your CV for an immediate response.