Job: Accounts Assisant – Hybrid Working
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Accounts Assistant to join a long-standing Law Firm in Newcastle.
The ideal candidate will be AAT or ILFM qualified or would consider someone who was part way through and experience of working in a financial office environment is essential.
Duties will include:
- To support the operation of the firm’s accounting system.
- To ensure that all banking is done daily via administration function.
- To ensure that all cheques written are the correct amounts and the Client Account is never allowed to become overdrawn.
- To enter postings to the accounts system on a daily basis.
- Petty cash reconciliation.
- Administer card payments.
- To ensure that all closed accounts are authorised and that nil balances are achieved before archiving.
- To manage your own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- To assist the finance team as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may arise/be delegated.
The role is 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, offers hybrid working, a generous salary package, 25days holiday with length of service and an additional healthcare and benefits package.
To hear more about this role please contact Amy Spark from QED legal or click ‘Apply’ Below.