Tax and Trust Manager - Henley on Thames.
* Interested in hearing from both solicitors and those with a relevant finance/accountancy background.
* The successful candidate will be at least 3 years experience in dealing with trust and tax matters.
* Duties will include dealing with matter such as trust administration, drafting and filing tax returns for trusts as well as individual clients, drafting and filing inheritance tax returns and assisting with court of protection matters.
* Excellent quality work within one of the most well respected firms in the Oxfordshire area. They have been around for many years since and enjoy a top rate reputation. They are able to attract a steady stream of good quality work into the firm, often on behalf of high net worth clients
* The ethos of the firm is individual client care and individual service and so you can expect to have a lot of direct client contact allowing you to maintain or build up a name and reputation for yourself in the local area.
Salary depending on experience. Salaries indicated on any websites are for guidance only.
If this role is of interest please apply ASAP.