A top legal 500 national law firm are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join their Quality & Risk Department based Cardiff City Centre.
Reporting directly to the Head of Risk Management you will be responsible for maintaining the quality management system to internal and external requirements and standards (including ISO9001, Lexcel, SRA Handbook)
Other duties include;
* Implement and maintain quality documents
* Ensure quality and risk practices and objectives are adhered to
* Update relevant departments on new and revised procedures
* Train staff on new procedures
* Contribute to Management Information Reports
* Manage the firm's annual external quality audit and contribute to any other external audits and reviews as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within an Audit / Quality Manager role with experience of ISO 9001 and Lexcel.
An understanding of the legal environment will be a distinct advantage, however applicants from a Financial Services background are welcome.
An internal auditing/quality qualification is highly desirable.
In return the firm offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with a dynamic and modern working environment.
For further information please contact Sarah Ward at QED Legal or click apply for immediate consideration: