A Leading Top 500 legal firm who really stand out from the crowd are now seeking an additional Solicitor to join their Risk and Compliance team based in Uxbridge!
They are one of the most successful firms outside of Central London, established for over 200 years with consistent high rankings in the Legal 500 (Top tier in a number of sectors). The approach to their team has given them a staff retention rate of over 95% with over 150 staff members growing year on year. Their dynamic approach of applying an 'out of the box' pro-active attitude to guidance and support has allowed them to build strong and lasting relationships with all clients. The firm believes in supporting and investing in their Lawyers creating a team focused working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Risk & Compliance Solicitor, minimum 2 years PQE, with experience in regulatory compliance in a central London or top tier regional private practice in any of corporate, commercial, litigation, regulatory and/or data protection.
You will be assisting the Head of Risk and Compliance with the implementation and management of risk within the firm, to support partners in delivering exceptional client care and to manage compliance function on a day to day basis.
The role will involve the following areas:
* SRA, AML and Lexcel/ISO quality compliance
* AML/OFR and other compliance legislation
* Assisting the COLP and the MLRO to carry out their statutory roles
* Professional indemnity insurance maintenance, renewal and policy claims
* Internal/external audits - Lexcel/ISO and SRA
* Complaints handling
* Creating, reviewing and updating risk management policies and procedures
* Creating, reviewing and updating the office manual
* Developing and delivering training and know-how
A leading salary is offered (negotiable depending on your level of experience/ potential following taken into consideration) plus an exceptional benefits package.
Apply using the links below for immediate consideration.