International law firm whose residential development team focusing solely on advising residential developers require a Solicitor with a min of 6 yrs PQE. Around 90% of the team's work is for national plc house builders, but it also acts for some commercial developers in relation to mixed use schemes, some smaller niche enterprises and some landowners.
The team's areas of residential development expertise includes:
* acquisitions, disposals and exchanges of land and property, including serviced parcels;
* overage arrangements, and security;
* strategic work - option agreements, promotion agreements and hybrids;
* collaboration, consortium and joint venture arrangements, with related site assembly;
* planning and infrastructure agreements;
* building licences and development agreements;
* development management agreements;
* mixed use schemes, with related structuring advice;
* private rented sector;
* institutional investment in the residential sector;
* investor acquisitions and disposals of residential portfolios;
* funding agreement
They have a separate team of paralegals dealing with plot sales and part exchange transactions. However, this role does not include any element of domestic conveyancing.