Residential Conveyancer - South East
Working for a Legal 500 leading law firm, I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Chartered Legal Executive / Licenced Conveyancer / Paralegal / Solicitor to join the Residential Property Team.
The ideal candidate will have previous residential and conveyancing experience and have a strong interest within this area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within this highly regarded and professional team.
* Deal with caseloads of sale/purchase/remortgage of both freehold and leasehold properties with minimal supervision.
* Ensure all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept fully informed on progress and on costs.
* Achieve agreed financial targets, both in respect of fees and the recording of chargeable and non chargeable time.
* Responding to clients in a timely manner.
* Maintaining good communication with other members of the firm.
* Undertake any specified responsibility as delegated by the manager
* Use case management systems effectively.
Relevant knowledge and experience of preparing evidence of title for first registrations and experience of lodging forms with HM Land Registry (including, but not limited to, transfers of title, charges and restrictive covenants) is a must.
In return you will be offered a very competitive basic along with excellent benefits.
To apply for role please respond with an up to date copy of your CV or click the 'Apply Now' button below.