Manchester City Centre
An experienced Receptionist is required to join an International Law Firm in their Manchester City Centre offices, this will be on a temporary contract starting ASAP, ongoing.
Typically the Receptionist role will be to provide and overall front of house service including:
* Answering directing calls, taking messages
* Dealing with couriers, deliveries
* Overseeing meeting room bookings and facilities
* Diary Management
* Assisting with preparation for meetings and seminars
* Travel arrangements and bookings
* Assist with overflow administration and secretarial work
* Any other ad hoc duties as required
It is essential to be considered that you have experience within a similar role, are extremely professional and presentable.
Competitive rate available. usual office hours are 9am - 5pm. Location is based right in Manchester City Centre.
Candidates should be available immediately. Permanent opportunities available for the right candidate.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.