Receptionist - Law Firm - Front of House
Leeds City Centre
A new vacancy has become available with a leading Law Firm based in their Leeds City Centre offices, the role will be to work as a Front of House Receptionist.
Working for this leading law firm you will provide a first class, front of house service to staff and clients. This will include all aspects of reception and front of house management; switchboard, meeting room coordination, meeting room/seminar set up, use of the booking system, dealing with enquiries, administration, catering supplies, diary management and any other ad hoc duties as required.
* Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Receptionist, that has worked for a Law Firm or other professional services company
* Extremely professional as you will be communicating with clients
* Highly organised and able to manage a busy and varied workload
* Good IT skills including outlook, office and switchboard software
* Experience in setting up meeting rooms for conferences and seminars
* A positive team player committed to client service
* High standards of work
There is a competitive salary on offer, excellent benefits, a high quality of work and a great team working environment.
Salary advertised is a guideline and is depending on experience.
We have several front of house reception roles available so contact us for further information.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.