Private Client Paralegal - Honiton
Owing to the continuing volume of high quality work and the progression of previous paralegals my client is looking for a bright, organised and motivated Paralegal to join their Private Client Department.
You will be supporting the on-going growth and development of the department's activities, and contributing to the growth of client work and fee income. You will also be expected to deal professionally and efficiently with a wide range of work under supervision whilst complying with procedures and working practices.
Some of your responsibilities will include -
* To administer and progress (under solicitor supervision and according to experience ) private client files (and other surrounding activities as appropriate), which may include:
* The preparation of applications to register Powers of Attorney
* Preparing letters, drafting Oaths and other documents on Probate files
* Preparing Wills, Powers of Attorneys and related correspondence
* Preparing other letters and documents using case management software
* Liaising with clients by telephone and in person
* File opening, maintenance, and closing
* Ability to undertake own filing and administrative duties
To discuss in further detail and to apply please contact Kieran at QED Legal or click "Apply"