Private Client Associate
City of London
This firm really stands out from the crowd. Despite being in the Top 100 the firm have a unique culture and really put career progression and development at the heart of what they do.
Now seeking a junior level solicitor who has experience within Private Client in particular with strong tax knowledge applicable to domestic and offshore planning matters to join a thriving Private Client team. The team consists of nationally recognised leading individual Partners, two consultants, five solicitors and a trainee.
The role will require you to confidently handle a caseload of a broad range of non-contentious Private Client matters. This will include;
* Drafting Wills and Trusts documents
* Advising on tax focused succession planning
* Advising about remittance basis planning and non-domiciled tax queries
* Advising about statutory residence test and pre-immigration tax planning
* First formation issues
* Multi jurisdictional succession planning
* Trust administration
* Formatting and administering charities
* Inheritance tax planning for UK and non-UK clients
Additional tax qualification such as STEP would be a significant advantage.
Salary is very competitive and industry leading, it will depend on your level of experience. Excellent benefits are offered including private healthcare, life assurance, health insurance and pension scheme.
This role will be based in the heart of the City. Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Claire a call for a confidential conversation.
life assurance, medical insurance etc