Private Client Solicitor, 2-5 yrs PQE, required by a high profile law firm whose team helps successful families and entrepreneurs around the world structure their assets in a way that will preserve their wealth now and for future generations. They advise on all aspects of wealth structuring, using domestic and international trusts and foundations and private trust companies in local as well as offshore jurisdictions and they co-ordinate the acquisition of appropriate investments.
The role will cover a mixed caseload involving all aspects of tax, trusts and domestic and international wealth planning.
Other key accountabilities will include:
* UK personal tax advice for both domestic and international families on their succession and tax planning using wills, trusts and other structures.
* Delivering high quality professional services with a focus on UK tax and trust law.
* Advice to settlors, fiduciaries and beneficiaries regarding the establishment and management of offshore structures.
* Managing clients' affairs effectively and profitably through delivery of own case load.
* Building and maintaining a network of intermediaries and enthusiasm for developing business.
* Actively working on business development with domestic and international clients.