My Magic Circle law firm client are currently looking to recruit a paralegal for their Capital Markets team.
They are ideally looking for law or English graduates from top universities in China (for example: Beijing University, Fudan, Tsinghua) who would be looking for experience in Hong Kong on a 2 year contract.
Mandarin language skills are required for this role.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
* Proof reading / amending / drafting transaction documents;
* Assisting with legal review exercises including distribution of documents for review / review of documents / preparation of legal review report;
* General legal and commercial research;
* Assisting with the signing and completion process;
* Assisting with verification exercises;
* Post completion work including production of transaction bibles in both hard copy and CD's, distribution of transaction documents and collating know-how information;
* Liaising with internal and external clients;
* Organising and preparing legal files
* Conducting legal research and analysis using various law sources.
* Selecting, compiling and using technical information from various reference sources.
* Preparing written reports and correspondence
* Drafting documents
You will be joining firms that offer career prospects, training and a competitive salary.